Article 1 (Scope of application, etc.)
Article 2 (Conclusion of contract)
Article 3 (Definition)
2. Approval by our Company is defined as We notify the Applicant that the application has been approved by email to email address Applicant registered, or by post and other communication method.
Article 4 (Contract not concluded)
Our Company may not accept the application of this agreement in the following cases. In this case, We will notify the Applicant accordingly.
(1) When it is determined that there is a reasonable reason that the Applicant may violate these Terms.
(2) When it is determined that Applicant may neglect payment of obligations under these Terms.
(3) When it is determined that the Applicant has described the application in a false statement.
(4) When it is determined that there is a risk that Applicant uses the Service illegally or in a manner that clearly deviates from public order and morals.
(5) When it is determined that there is a risk that Applicant uses the Service in a manner that may damage the credibility of the Company or the Service.
(6) When the Company determines that it is not possible to provide the Service desired by the applicant.
(7) When the Company determines that this Service cannot be provided for other reasons.
Article 5 (cancel application)
Article 6 (Notification of change of applicant)
1. The Applicant shall immediately notify the Company if he or she changes the information registered when establishing a contract under Article 2.
2. The Company shall not be liable for any damages arising to the Applicant if the Applicant is unable to use whole or part of the Service due to failure to provide the notice set forth in the preceding paragraph.
3. After establishing a contract to this Service, the applicant can change registered information or cancel options from Lion Wi-Fi Support LINE.
2. Our company may change the usage fee of this Service and the contents of this Service accompanying it without obtaining the consent of the Applicant. In such a case, the Company shall notify the Applicant of the changed Service content by the method prescribed in Article 8, and thereafter, the changed Service content shall be applied and the subsequent use of the Service , The Applicant shall be deemed to have agreed to such changes.
Article 8 (Method of Notification)
1. Regarding the Terms of Service and the matters related to the Service, the method of notification from the Company to the Applicant shall be specified by the Company, such as writing, e-mail (including SMS), telephone, posting on the website operated by the Company and so on.
Article 9 (rental use period)
1. The rental period for communication equipment and others, is a monthly contract, and even if a new contract or cancellation occurs in the middle of the month, fee will not be calculated on a pro rate basis.
2. Applicants who wish to extend the rental period shall notify the Company by the method specified by the Company by the scheduled end date of the use.
3. If the Applicant fails to return the communication equipment etc. even after the scheduled end date of use without giving notice based on Paragraph 2, We will charge the Applicant a monthly fee for each contract from the scheduled end date of use to the end date of use as an overdue fee. In addition, the billing method shall be based on the billing method specified by our Company.
Article 10 (Transfer of rights)
1. The Applicant shall not transfer or lend to a third party, or set a security right such as pledge, or otherwise dispose of all or part of the rights and obligations based on these Terms and Conditions
2. The company may cancel the contract if the Applicant violates the preceding paragraph. The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by this.
Article 11 (delivery of Communication Device)
1. Applicants shall receive the Communication Device in the method and place specified by the Company. Shipping fee for delivery of communication equipment are the responsibility of the applicant.
2. The applicant shall promptly confirm the condition after receiving the Communication Device and shall notify the Company within 3 days after delivery if there is any defect with the Communication Device. If such notice is not given, it shall be deemed that the communication equipment has been delivered to the Applicant with the proper performance.
3. The Company shall not be liable for any failure or delay of delivery of the Communications equipment due to reasons not attributable to the Company, such as natural disasters, accidents or delays during transportation and other.
Article 12 (Defect liability)
We guarantee to the Applicant only that the Communication Device normally perform at the time of delivery, and do not guarantee the suitability of the Applicant for the intended use at all.
Article 13 (Scope of Defect liability)
1. During the rental period, if the Communication Device does not operate normally due to performance defects caused by reasons not attributable to the Company, We will charge the rental fee for the period when use was hindered for replacement or repair of the Communication Device. There is no pro rate basis exemption for the fee and other costs.
2. Regarding defects of Communication Device, the Company will not be liable other than those determined in advance regardless of the cause of the claim.
３．The liability of the applicant for damages, damage to Communication Device (Battery and Charger included) or SIM, failure trouble and loss etc. will depend on whether or not the insurance option(Lion shield) is subscribed.
Please refer to optional service description on website （https://lion-wifi.com/）for more details on insurance.
Article 14 (Management of Communication Device)
1. The Applicant shall use and manage the Communication Device in accordance with the usage specified by the Company, with the care of a good manager, and shall not perform the following actions in using it.
(1) Transferring, reselling, analyzing Communication Devices, installing wi-fi antennas, opening and modifying the contents of our contracted terminals, using other companies' SIMs on our contracted terminals or changing settings, Damage, destruction, loss, significant contamination (Attaching stickers, cutting, coloring, etc.), peeling off attached stickers, and others. However, removing and inserting SIMs due to overseas use with our service is not subject to violation of the rules.
(2) Unauthorized use outside of the usage contract
(3) Acts that fall under the prohibited matters described in the instruction manual for Communication Devices.
(4) Acts that violate the Telecommunications Business Act, the Mobile Phone Unauthorized Use Act, and related laws and regulations
(5) Any other act that we deem inappropriate
2. If the Company judge that a matter corresponds to the act of the preceding paragraph, We shall be able to make a correction recommendation to the Applicant, and the Applicant shall obey this.
3. If the Company judge that a matter falls under the acts in Paragraph 1, We can give notice of compulsory return of Communication Device and the Applicant must obey this
4. If the Company judge that a matter falls under the acts in paragraph 1, we shall be able to claim damages as provided for in Article 29, and the Applicant shall be obliged to pay them.
5. Any management activities performed on the Communication Devices shall be deemed to be by the Applicant.
Article 15 (Loss, damage, etc. of Communication Device)
1. The Applicant shall immediately notify the Company of any loss, damage, or theft of Communication Device. In the event of loss or theft of Communication Device, the Applicant will pay the communication fee, etc. that has been used fraudulently until the Applicant notify us.
2. In the case of paragraph (1), the Applicant shall apply the amount specified separately by the Company to the payment method specified by the Company as the repair or replacement cost of the Communication Device unless it is attributable to the Company. The fees and fees in that case shall be borne by the applicant.
Article 16 (Return of Communication Device)
1. The Applicant shall return the Communication Device to the Company after the rental use period is completed using the return method specified at the time of application procedure.
2. Communication Device must be returned to the designated location until the return deadline by courier service, mailing, or brought in.Please inform the Company of the cancellation to our Lion Wi-Fi Support LINE. We will notify the return address.
3. Regarding the method of return, the expenses related to the return will be borne by the applicant. When returning, letter pack must be used.
4. Regarding the extension of the rental use period specified in Article 9, an extension fee specified separately by the Company will be incurred and shall be charged.
Article 17 (Purchase of Communication Device)
In principle, purchase of Communication Device by the Applicant is not possible.
Article 18 (Charge for using the Service)
1. The usage fee for this Service is as follows. (Tax not included)
(1-1) Lion Wi-Fi (large data plan)
・Settlement cost of initial cost (at the time of application) (per unit)
・Contract administration fee: 5,000 yen (excluding tax) (first month only)
・Monthly fee: 3,680 yen (excluding tax / when using coupon)
・ Monthly fee: 4,500 yen (excluding tax / standard price)
・ LIon shield: 300 yen (excluding tax)
(1-2) Lion MAX (Super large data plan)
・Settlement cost of initial cost (at the time of application) (per unit)
・ Contract administration fee: 5,000 yen (excluding tax) (first month only)
・Monthly fee: 4,480 yen (excluding tax / when using coupon)
・Monthly fee: 6,000 yen (excluding tax / standard price)
・ SIM reissue fee: 3,000 yen (excluding tax) (only when lost, damaged or broken)
・Setup fee: 2,000 yen (excluding tax) (only for those who wish)
4. This usage fee shall be calculated based on the fee specified on our website and pamphlet.
5. An additional fee will be charged if the Service is used in a place other than the area of use desired by the Applicant when application specified in Article 2, or if excessive data is used as specified in Article 25.
6. If We determine that the Applicant is a business that we consider to be the same business as our Company, We will calculate and charge to the Applicant at a rate-based usege fee according to the communication amount specified separately from the normal fee.
7. The usage fee for this service shall be charged regardless of whether there is actual communication.
Article 19 (Payment method of usage fee)
1. When using this Service, the Applicant shall pay the usage fee and other by credit card or debit card which is a member contract company to VISA / MasterCard / AMERICANEXPRESS.
2. If the Company cannot confirm the payment from the Applicant by the payment date specified by the Company, the Applicant shall pay the Company with 14.5% delinquent interest per year.
3. We may change the usage fee by giving notice to the Applicant in advance in a manner we deem appropriate.
Article 20 (Notice of late payment of usage fee)
1. If the applicant does not pay the Company after the payment date for the Service fee for this Service, the Company will notify or contact the Applicant by the method specified by our company such as writing, e-mail, telephone, visit, and other (not limited to these) (hereinafter referred to as “unpaid fee guidance”)
2. The Company may outsource to a third party of the claiming and receiving of claims, fees, arrears, interests and other claims and receipts to the Applicant stipulated in Articles 18 and 19.In addition, the claim above may be transferred to a third party, and in this case, the Company and the third party may omit the individual notification to the Applicant or the request for the approval of the transfer.
3. If We or our partners visit the Applicant for the purposes of claiming and receiving claims, the Applicant will pay the costs for the visit.
Article 21 (Termination of this Agreement from the Company)
1. The Company may immediately terminate this Agreement if the Applicant falls under any of the following reasons.
(1) When the performance of the obligations under this Agreement is or will be neglected.
(2) When using the Service illegally or in a manner that clearly deviates from public order and morals, or when there is a possibility of such use.
(3) When the Service is used or when there is a possibility that it will cause a serious hindrance to those who directly or indirectly use the Service provided by the Company.
(5) The applicant has filed a petition for bankruptcy, corporate rehabilitation, or civil rehabilitation.
(6) When the Applicant is found to be a gang, a gangster, or an equivalent anti-social force, or is found to be involved in any of these anti-social forces.
(7) When the Company determine that there is any other unavoidable reason for cancellation.
2. If the Company suspends the use of the Service pursuant to the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the Company shall notify the Applicant in advance of the reason and the date on which the use will be suspended in the manner prescribed in Article 8.However, We will not notify the Applicant if We determine that it is urgent.
3. The Applicant shall bear all damages and responsibilities arising from the cancellation if canceled in accordance with paragraphs 1 and 2 above.
Article 22 (Cancellation of this Agreement by Applicant)
2. Applicants shall be able to indicate their intention to cancel after contacting Lion Wi-Fi Support LINE. Termination by telephone is not allowed
3. The Applicant shall promptly indicate the intention to cancel pursuant to Paragraph 2 and then return the SIM card, rental Communication Device to the Company at the expense of the Applicant.
4. In order to cancel this agreement, it is necessary for the Company to confirm the return of the Communication Device from the Applicant as described in the preceding paragraph, and the date on which such confirmation was made will reach the date of the intention to cancel this agreement (hereinafter referred to as “ , "Cancellation Date").
5. Regarding the payment of the contract fee accompanying the cancellation of this section, if the Cancellation Date is until the 21st of every month, the Applicant must pay until the end of the month on the Cancellation Date, and the Cancellation Date passes on the 21st of every month, Applicant will be responsible for paying the contract fee up to the month following the month following the Cancellation Date.
Article 23 (compensatory system)
1. The indemnification system is the Lion Shield according to Article 18, and it is an optional subscription to compensate for damage to Communication Device if the Applicant or user loses, damages Communication Device or got stolen during the use period.
2. This system shall be applied to the Applicant when applying under Article 2.
3. In the event of loss or theft, obtain a certificate from the local police station or public agency and present it to the Company immediately.If not provided, the Applicant will be responsible for paying reimbursement to the Company even if subscribed to Lion Shield.
4. The period of Lion Shield (option monthly fee: 300 yen (excluding tax)) is 2 years. We will compensate only once in two years. A reimbursement payment is required for the second and subsequent times during the two-year warranty period.
5. A separate shipping fee will be charged as a replacement shipping fee.
6. It does not apply when returning after cancellation notice.
Article 24 (Reimbursement system)
1. If the Applicant have not subscribed to the security option, and the Applicant unconditionally loses, damages, or stolen the Communication Device, the Applicant will pay the following amount as compensation for the Communication Device. (All prices are excluding tax)
・Body: 7,000 yen
・Battery: 3,000 yen
・SIM card: 3,000 yen
・Charger: 1000 yen
Article 25 (Fair use and restrictions)
1. In order to provide fair use of communications to all users, if the Applicant or user makes excessive communications as described in the following items, by the policy of the local communication carrier to use or the Company’s policy, the use of Communication Device can be suspended or restricted.However, this does not apply if there is a special provision in the usage contract.
(1) Regardless of the communication volume, online streaming and updating of video streaming, online games, OS / software / apps,
When a heavy load such as VOIP / FTP causes an excessive load on the communication line of the Company or local carrier When a heavy load such as VOIP / FTP causes an excessive load on the communication line of the Company or local carrier
(2) In addition, when the Company or the local telecommunications carrier determines that it is necessary to suspend communication or restrict usage for reasonable reasons.
(3) Regardless of the traffic volume, when the traffic volume is large and the communication line of the Company or local telecommunications carrier becomes overloaded.
2. The Company shall not be liable for any refund of fees to the Applicant even in the case of interruption or restriction of the use of communications as described in each of the preceding paragraphs
3. If there is a defect in the Communication Device, the Company shall have the obligation to replace the Communication Device. If the Service cannot be used for other reasons, we will confirm the cause and notify the Applicant.
Article 26 (Prohibitions)
1. Applicants must not perform any of the following activities when using this Service.
(1) Acts that infringe on the property, privacy, copyright, trademark, intellectual property rights, or any other rights of our Company or third parties used in connection with this Service, and any acts that may cause such infringement
(2) Acts that disadvantage, unfairly discriminate, slander or insult other users, our Company or a third party, promote unfair discrimination against them, or damage their reputation or credibility
(4) Acts that violate the Telecommunications Business Act, the Mobile Phone Unauthorized Use Prevention Act, and related laws and regulations
(5) Attach additional items to Communication Device, modification, disassembly, or damage and misuse of the Communication Device, or acts that fall under prohibited matters described in the instruction manual
(6) Infringement of the Company's proprietary rights, such as subleasing, transferring, or otherwise use to providing guarantee to a third party
(7) Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate or inappropriate based on reasonable reasons
(8) Acts that violate public order and morals, or acts that may cause such acts
(9) Act of using this service by impersonating a third party
(10) Acts that violate or may violate laws and regulations
1. We do not guarantee the completeness, accuracy, certainty, usefulness, legitimacy, etc. of the contents of this Service and information provided or obtained through this service.
2. If the Applicant or User use a Communication Device with this Service and connect to a network with a communication device such as a smart phone including an e-book terminal other than our guide regardless of the good or bad intentions of the Applicant or User, overseas data roaming charges and other communication charges may be charged. In this case, the Company do not take any responsibility.
3. When the use of Communication Device is hindered but the Applicant or User does not notify us during the use period, the Applicant shall pay the use price and the Company shall not be liable.
4. In the event that there is an error in the content of the procedures set forth in Article 2 and if the use of Communication Device is hindered, we shall not be liable, and the Applicant shall acknowledge this in advance.
5. The Company shall not be liable to the Applicant for any accident or damage due to any trouble in the use of Communication Device, regardless of the cause.
6. The Company shall not be liable for any dispute, etc., between the Applicant and third party caused by using this Service.
Article 28 (Compensation for damages from the Company to Applicant)
In the case of compensation for damages caused to the Applicant due to the Company’s intentional or gross negligence, the Company shall compensate for normal damages among those actually caused to the Applicant.
Article 29 (Compensation for damages from Applicant to the Company)
1. If the Applicant causes damage to the Company due to the Applicant's intentional or gross negligence regarding the use of this Service, the Applicant shall compensate for the damage we suffered.
2. If the Applicant causes damage to a third party or causes a dispute with a third party in the use of the Service, the Applicant shall resolve the matter at its own responsibility and expense and do not bear any responsibility to the Company.
3. If the Applicant does not pay the usage fee or other obligations for a certain period of time, the use of this Service shall be stopped, the contract shall be deemed to have been canceled, and a cancellation penalty of ¥ 20,000 shall be charged.In addition, if the Company has suffered any damage exceeding the above amount, the Applicant shall not prevent the Company from claiming the excess amount.In this case, the Applicant shall return the communication Device to the Company promptly upon the Company’s request.
Article 30 (Handling of personal information)
(1) To respond to various inquiries and consultations regarding this service.
(2) Confirmation of identity, fee guidance / billing, guidance for changing the conditions for providing the service, notification of suspension of service / cancellation of contract and other guidance related to the provision of this Service.
(3) Send sales recommendations, questionnaire surveys, giveaways and other, concerning the Services provided by the Company or the Company’s affiliates by telephone, e-mail, mail and other.
(4) Analyze the information provided to improve our Services or develop new services.
(5) Announce products, services, campaigns, etc. of the Company or partner companies.
3. When using this service, We may contact the registered contact by the notification method specified by the company (e-mail, telephone, mail and other) as necessary.
Article 31 (exclusion of antisocial forces)
1. The Applicant shall expressly warrant (if the Applicant is a legal entity, Applicant's officers / employees and investors (hereinafter referred to as “executives / employees”) that are not persons set forth in the following items.
(2) A member of a gang (including associate members; the same shall apply hereinafter) or a person who has not been in the gang for 5 years or less
(3) Organizations in which gangster-related companies or persons stipulated in each item of this Article are in positions of officers and employees, or members of these organizations
(4) Fixers of stockholders’ meetings, Groups engaging in criminal activities under the pretext of conducting social campaigns or political activities, organized crime syndicates or members of these groups
(5) According to the preceding items
2. The Applicant pledges not to, by itself or as a third party, engage in any of the following actions and actions that may be applicable.
(1) Violent requests
(2) Unfair demands beyond legal liability
(3) Conducting threatening behavior or using violence with respect to transactions
(4) Acts that damage the Company’s reputation or hinder the Company’s business by using the dissemination, falsification or power of rumors.
(5) Acts equivalent to the preceding items
4. The termination under this section shall not preclude any claim for damages against the Applicant.
5. We shall not be liable for any damages, disadvantages, or any other consequences arising from the cancellation by this section.
Article 32 (Governing Law)
Article 33 (court jurisdiction)
Article 34 (Supplementary Provisions)